Hit the streets in style with the Riedell Zone outdoor skates, featuring the suede Model 135 boot. The classic high-top look of this boot is sure to get you noticed and its split-leather lining will make your feet feel right at home. The boot rests on top of the PowerDyne Thrust nylon plate. Radar Energy wheels will keep you rolling smooth and a durable adjustable toe stop puts the breaks on when needed. Get outside, enjoy some sun, and let the Zone take care of the rest!
Riedell Zone Skates Feature:
- Boot: Model 135 Black or Tan Suede
- Plate: PowerDyne Thrust Nylon
- Wheels: Radar Energy 57mm Red, Aqua, or Pink
- Bearings: ABEC-5
- Toe Stop: Black Adjustable
- Tan: 4–12 Full sizes only; Medium Width
- Black: 4–12 Full sizes only; D Width
Fritzy's Tip: These beauties are the exact same material as the Moxi Lolly skate for a much more affordable price. The biggest structural differences are they do not include the Moxi inside lining and do not have a heel drop. The black color way is sized in D width which means its perfect for those with wider feet!