Moxi Jack 2 Park Complete Limited Edition!
The ultimate Moxi Jack 2 Park Complete package has arrived here at Fritzy's Roller Skate Shop! This package is made to order and lets you select the plate you want.
Choose your plate for the same price:
- Reactor Neo
- Avanti Magnesium
* Let us know in the order notes which plate you prefer. *
The Moxi Jack 2 complete also comes with: CIB grind blocks, Gumball toe stops and matching Moxi Fundae wheels. Enjoy upgraded Spark laces to match and Zenith bearings to keep you rolling in the bowls.
Please allow 5 business days for us to build your dream skate!
Moxi Jack 2 Boot is double-backed with dual density ankle padding and open cell foam for long-lasting comfort. Rich suede and a soft, genuine Shearling tongue lining make the Jack 2 as comfortable as it is strong, and a tongue stabilizer keeps the tightening of the Jack 2 secure and holds the position of the tongue in place.
Choice accents such as a black backstay design featuring the signature Moxi “M”, solid nickel-plated hooks, and a quality nylon webbing finger loop round out the Jack 2, ensuring the integrity and popular features of the original Jack stay intact.
The stiffest and most supportive of any Moxi model, the Jack 2 requires approximately 20 hours of break-in time to form it to the shape and contours of your movements.
- Reinforced double split suede leather upper or made Vegan for no additional charge (stock Vegan option only)
- Increased reinforcements for improved stability, precision, and power
- Leopard print Dri-Lex® lining
- Black PVC unit outsole and heel
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Signature black Moxi “M” backstay with finger loop
- Anti-rotational lace and tongue bar stabilizer
- Dual density ankle padding
- Triple reinforced eyestay
- Solid machined, nickel-plated hooks
- Black textured polyester laces (90-in)
Available colors and sizes:
- True Blue/ Lilac : 4-10 Full & Half – Medium width
Note about suede leather:
The leather used in Moxi roller skate boots is real, genuine, bovine cowhide that is hand-sorted and inspected for quality by touch and feel before purchasing or cutting it. The suede texture on the hide varies in coarseness making the texture of the leather vary slightly. This will not change the functionality or feel of the skater’s experience.