Looking at creating skates that are you 100% your own? Whether you are cruising the streets, rolling at the rink, or sliding on some rails, these skates are attention grabbers.
A few things to know:
1. These customs range from $250-400+ and include plates, wheels, bearings, mounting, etc and we use our custom made insole that is super thin and durable so you dont need to size up with us.
2. These set ups are not refundable. Once you buy them, they are yours to do with what you will!
3. Because of COVID our options are kind of limited as to what plate and wheel selection is available. We will work with you to create your masterpiece!
4. We guarantee a two week turnaround once your NEW AND UNUSED shoes/boots arrive to us, but usually its way sooner.
5. Email us! Include your name, phone number and any details you are interested in sharing with us to make the best skate possible including price range, whether you are thinking nylon or metal plate ($$), and any pictures of a similar set up that you've seen online. firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Need to drop off or mail your shoes/boots in? Please deliver them to:
Skateworld San Diego
Attn: Dr. Nick
6907 Linda Vista Rd
San Diego, CA 92111
Be sure to include your name, a list of any skate parts you are sending (and if you have special instructions), a return address, your contact information (phone & email) and the order numbers for parts you have already paid for. We can assemble anything you send to us as long as the parts are the correct fit and size (slide blocks, wheels, etc.)