Gumball® Toe Stops offer the ultimate stopping power, giving you the best control for your skating. Different surfaces? No problem. Gumball toe stops feature a proprietary rubber blend and classic Gumball shape making them perfect for indoor, outdoor, roller rinks, skate parks, concrete, wood, sports tile, and masonry. Available in an array of fun colors, different hardnesses, and two stem lengths, there is a Gumball toe stop for every skater.
Gumball Toe Stop Features:
- For all types of skating
- Proprietary rubber blend makes the toe stop great for all surfaces.
- Big, long-lasting flat stopping surface
- Two available hardnesses:
- 75A – For better control
- 83A – Better wear properties for outdoor and park skaters
- Two available stem lengths:
- Long (30mm) – Good for skaters wanting quick access to the awesome stopping power of the Gumball.
- Short (18mm) – Good for skaters looking for more clearance for tricks and dance skating.
- Colors/Hardness (Stem Length): Natural 75A (Long and Short), Cherry 75A (Long), Lime 75A (Long), Lemon 75A (Short), Grape 83A (Long), Watermelon 83A (Long), Mint 83A (Short)