Jackson has outdone themselves in the design and quality of this boot and skate.
Boot: Jackson Vista
Plate: Viper Zytel Nylon
Bearings: Bionic ABEC 7
Wheels: Purple Pulse Lite 62mm 78a
Sizes: Women's: 4-10 full sizes only
- Suede MicroFiber upper
- Anti-bacterial Nylex lining.
- Leather board reinforcement for strength, feel, comfort and security.
- Memory foam ankle padding for comfort and feel
- Flex notch for greater ankle flex.
- A rolled collar that eliminates irritation from Achilles' tendons
- Foam-backed vinyl and mesh comfort tongue
- Stylized traditional PVC soles
Fritzy's Tip: These skates run in womens sizes. Click here for more sizing help.
Helpful sizing tips:
Remove the shoe from your right, (or longest), foot. Measure with sock if you want space, no sock for a tighter fit. Place a blank sheet of paper against the wall and stand on it with your heel against the wall. Mark straight down from your longest toe on the paper. Measure from the edge of the paper against the wall to the line marked on the paper,
(use cm/mm/in.) Use the sizing chart at left to match your measurement with an accurate size.
Note: It is generally recommended that high-performance skaters go for a more snug (tighter) fit. Remember that leather boots will stretch and form to your foot over time, microfiber boots will hold true to size. For example, if your measurements are between a size 8 and 8.5, it would generally be recommended you go down to the size 8 in leather and give it some time to stretch for a better more secure fit in the long run. NOTE: Toes should never be curled.