These pads have been tested, approved, and are highly recommended for all styles of roller skating; the concrete jungle, on the vert ramp and they’re even slim enough to dance in.
The combination of the side material on the cap and padding around the knee is perfect for coming to a low-impact stop, protecting your joints while you fall and stop softly.
- Contoured form-fitting design cradles knee
- Superior foam system absorbs hard impacts
- Streamline shape and design increases mobility
- Seamless interior finish provides ultimate comfort
- Ballistic nylon with industrial-weight stitching ensures durability
- Size specific caps create close contact with pad to minimize bulk
JR size fits many children ages 4-8
Match to the sizes listed below:
JR: One Size fits most children ages 4-8, weighing 40-60 pounds.
Wrist: 6 - 7in, Knee: 9 - 11in, Elbow: 6 - 8in
XS- Wrist - 7-8in, Knee - 11-13in, Elbow - 8-9in
S/M- Wrist - 8-9.5in, Knee - 13-15in, Elbow - 8-10in
L/XL- Wrist - 9.5-11in, Knee - 15-17in, Elbow - 10-12in
XL Thick - Wrist - 9.5-11in, Knee - 18-21in, Elbow - 12-14in
TIP: If your measurements are in-between the sizes shown or you’re simply in doubt, we strongly recommend sizing up to the larger size. We have found over the years that customers do better when they choose the larger size.