"I’m so stoked on my new helmet and pads from 187. The whole collection was fun to create and came out even better than expected!" - Lizzie Armanto
Lizzie directed every design decision--from the rip-stop fabric and unique canvas labels to the blood-orange base material and the cream colored caps with matching rivets. The unique result is one of the coolest products 187 has ever produced.
- Contoured form-fitting design cradles knee
- Superior foam system absorbs hard impacts
- Streamline shape and design increases mobility
- Seamless interior finish provides ultimate comfort
- Ballistic nylon with industrial-weight stitching ensures durability
- Size specific caps create close contact with pad to minimize bulk
To ensure a perfect knee, elbow, and wrist fit, measure circumference of extended knee and elbow and measure hand circumference at the knuckles.
Match to the sizes listed below:
JR: One Size fits most children ages 4-8, weighing 40-60 pounds.
Wrist: 6 - 7in, Knee: 9 - 11in, Elbow: 6 - 8in
XS- Wrist - 7-8in, Knee - 11-13in, Elbow - 8-9in
S/M- Wrist - 8-9.5in, Knee - 13-15in, Elbow - 8-10in
L/XL- Wrist - 9.5-11in, Knee - 15-17in, Elbow - 10-12in
PRO TIP: If your measurements are in-between the sizes shown or you’re simply in doubt, we strongly recommend sizing up to the larger size. We have found over the years that customers do better when they choose the larger size.